Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Scattered.....

A-Kiang finally left our place this morning....it feels kinda strange to only have myself in the house now. I finally have time to kinda catch my breath and really feel like life is back to normal 1st time after we got back from TW. The weather is not ideal, the light is dim, my cat is being emotional, but I think I enjoy my time sitting here typing my blog with a cup of coffee in my hand.

Many things can change in a short time, and plans can never catch up to changes as we say it in Chinese. We met and ate with some people who I wasn't planning to get together with. Out of all the meals after our TW trip I probably only enjoyed one. I kinda don't know why people want to eat so much and most of the time people eat because they can't find better things to do together....sighs....

Theo was in LA for a while and A-Kiang wanted to meet up with him so I was pulled into it. Come to think about it, it's amazing how I used to hang out with him and Eddie so much. I guess people do change (or rather I change too fast too soon?) Both of them are thinking about getting married and both having problems here and there. I do not know how Eddie can stand his wedding being canceled twice in a row, and I don't really understand the logic getting married to someone who you complains about often. Perhaps I am the weird one since most people do get married no matter what....

We have been having too much spiritual talks at home I am actually getting tired of it. I think I am the kinda person who would get tired when I have too much of just about anything. I like using my brain and think about weird stuff with it, but then brain gets tired also. I feel like I want to just go blank for a while now....maybe I just lack the passion for sticking on things or people? It's not like the 1st time I have noticed the best way for me to get out of something is by doing it so much so I would get sick and tired of it. I don't know....maybe there are exceptions....maybe....

My thoughts are still kinda scattered.....perhaps caused by too much brain exercise. Still 4 more days till the weekend....and I am looking forward to it already.....orz....

No comments: