Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Drinking vs. Self control....

I was watching TV today, and a psychiatrist said "you can find out how much self control a person has by watching their reactions after drinking." Apparently, when people talk and act funny after they drink.....it's a good indication of weak self control....Kinda interesting I thought....cuz I certainly know some people who cannot act normal after a little bit of drinking. I think I have to agree with that psychiatrist on the statement. 1st of all...people with self control should know when to stop before they start acting funny...2nd of all....People who cannot drink at all....are just a little weak anyway...

Why am I writing this? I have no idea...I guess I do like people who can drink a little and stay with a sound mind compared to those who cannot handle alcohol at all....Oh man...some names of the people who annoy me just came up...and guess what? They act funny after a little sip...lol...

p.s. I forgot to mention....on average....People who can drink (of course not the alcoholics) earns around 50 % more compared to those cannot drink/control themselves after they drink...I guess that is something encouraging but not yet happening to me...:p

No comments: