Thursday, March 19, 2009

Maybe all of us are tired....

Billy was saying yesterday was a weird day, and I think TODAY is kinda weird too....1st of all, even though Mintie and Hades woke up around 4 and went through their "bugging our owner" stage, they didn't fight much in the morning. After I settled them with some food and cleaned up their sand boxes I went back to sleep around 5 or so. I kept on dreaming some weird stuff, and Nicole Kidman was actually in my dream. I think there were other actresses but then I really don't remember who and what happened.

I kept on dreaming, and at the same time thinking and wondering why it was really bright early in the morning. Before I went to bed last night I remember it's gonna be a cloudy day today...so I kept on thinking the weather report sucks while I was feeling the brightness in my sleep. Finally Billy started waking up and I looked at him....He grabbed his phone to check the time, and was really shocked cuz it was 9:40 already!!!!!

Apparently the phone alarm either didn't go off, or neither one of us heard any sound. I think the alarm just didn't work cuz I have no recollection of hearing anything, and usually I am pretty sensitive to sound. What is weird was.....the cats didn't wake up on time either. Usually Mintie would start coming up to the bed and rub around me in the morning, and Hades would start scratching places if he doesn't see Billy going to work on time. I wonder if all of us got drugged by someone during the night? Why would ALL OF US forgot to wake up on time? hum...maybe Billy used too much energy getting annoyed by the stupid drivers last night that he didn't have energy to wake up on time? I guess all of us are tired somehow....

No comments: