Monday, March 23, 2009

My poor Mintie....

Hades started fighting with Mintie around 7 this morning. The fight went on for a while and then Mintie just came up to bed to sleep with me. I think it must be very frustrating for Mintie to like Hades so much cuz Hades doesn't really want her close still. I was trying to hold Mintie around noon just to pet her and then she was crying just like she always does whenever we try to grab her. I felt bad and decided to just let her go. I dropped her from the air thinking she would just be like any other cats and land safely....but she didn't....

When Mintie was landing, I think she hurt her left rare leg. Right after that she started limping a little when she walks. I feel worse for her now since Hades does not want to play with her, and I hurt her leg by dropping her. I hope this limping would go away very soon or else I am not sure how I can make it up to her....sighs....

No comments: