Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cat situation....

I guess I am just gonna have cat troubles till I get back to states in April....Katty just wrote me and told me that she won't be able to take care of my cats....yeah...great time to tell me....few days before my trip....but what can I say when her sister's health condition is unknown and she is sick herself? I am gonna ask Sherry to come and give the cats food since supposedly she lives the closest....but the problem is....even though she lives on the same floor and the same building as us, she doesn't really live here all the time....

Even if Sherry is super nice and comes back here everyday to look over the cats, I don't think she will have enough time to spend with them at night....I am not too worried about Mintie since she doesn't like it when people get too close...but then for Hades I am just worried he will get depressed when he finds out we left him at home and nobody is around to stay with him....sighs...Now I am really worried for the trip....ai yo....

No comments: