Monday, March 9, 2009

Wahle watching weekend....

Over the weekend we went whale watching. The weather was quite nice, but then the wind while the boat was cruising got me freezing cold for the whole ride. The whole thing took us the whole day on Sat, and then I got home finding out that Hades now has infection on his left eye....I guess it's infected from his right eye which was having problem last week. It may also be the stress he was feeling since I was punishing him for fighting with Mintie...and then of course added stress from my pissed off mood Fri night....anyway....hopefully the eye gets recovered in a day or 2...sighs....Here are the photos from Sat....

Not exactly a good background....but that was taken at the pier...and Billy's face looked way too rounded with the hat...

While we were waiting for our ride I got really bored and took pictures of those ducks/birds...

This was our ride...

Jack and Irene went with us...but we had no photo of Jack since he is not into having photos of himself...

Rich people have houses on the beach and own their own boats....

Sunny day....

My jacket apparently didn't keep me warm much...

There were actually 2 whales that we saw....and they were so damn hard to catch with camera from where we were. The best photo I got was the one with the tail....the most clear one basically....

Those seals were having a sunbath....

Set of photos Jack took for us...just look at Billy's hair....lol....


This set of pictures turned out better than I expected...took them on the way back to the pier...


Some people know how to kill time....speaking of waiting in life....

Pretty good shots huh? hehehehehehe.....yeah....we weren't that lucky to get SOOOOO close or else I think I can get those too.....:p

Very random picture...I saw the dogs outside of a shop. They looked tired and cold...

Two photos Billy took when we were walking to the parking lot. The moon was actually up since like 3 something but I was not able to take it with the distance and also the bright sun. I think the airplane is Southwest...very red...

No comments: