Monday, March 16, 2009

eh...not much to say....

It's less than 2 weeks till I go home. I guess that feels a little weird cuz time seemed so slow for the past few weeks and yet the departure date is so close...Life is strange that way....Time seems to have its own pace and we have no way of watching or controlling it....

I guess I am really running out of stuff to write about since nothing that dramatic happened during the weekend. Buying things with good deals + wandering around the streets to see if there are any open houses seem to be what we do during weekends nowadays. It's weird how that can make us tired too....and time just seems to move faster during weekends....I guess that is what happens when we are not dreading specific days...Again...time is all relative...

Relationship between Hades and Mintie is still weird...Sometimes you see them licking each other and sleeping together, but most of the time they just chase after each other and fight + bite each other...I wonder if they enjoy each other's companionship much...or maybe it's just a good distraction from their own lives...since both them seem to have some emotional issues...hum....

Woke up early to teach 2 kids this morning. I guess getting some work done in the morning is good, only if I don't have to go and teach another one around 5...I wonder if I would rather work in the morning so I get the rest of day to myself, or have better sleep in the morning and just work in the afternoon? Well...not like I really have the choice unless when the kids don't have school....I wonder if an 8-5 work would suit me well....but I will probably never find out anyway...

I think I should just quit writing meaningless stuff and stop the cats from fighting each other...I think I am missing them already even though I am not leaving until 2 weeks later....sighs...

No comments: