Friday, July 13, 2007

at Danville now...

Haven't been able to write anything since the wedding...Life has been super busy and I don't know if I will ever want to write about all that...Oh well..I guess I will write about some of it, and the rest will be a lot of pictures if I am up to it.

Anyway....we are at the middle of our family trip right now. We have been driving a lot and tomorrow will be our last day at Danville and then SF. I have been very tired and sleepy every single day cuz I haven't have any coffee for this trip. The kids are playing poker right now and it's already 12:22 AM...I guess they get to sleep on the car all the time that is why they are always energetic at night.

I wonder why Billy is still awake and playing with them cuz he has been driving a lot for the past few days..oh well...maybe he is still young after all....I am kinda worried about our trip to Reno cuz we will have to drive all the way from Reno back to LA on Sun. The intewview is really in the way of EVERYTHING.....but hopefully after it everything will be much easier regarding traveling..

I think I am kinda sleepy again cuz of all the wines we had in Napa and the wine we just had with the home made cheesecake....I think we are all getting real fat cuz we have been eating so much..sighs....to be continued...going to bed now :)

1 comment:

傲馳電訊科技工程 said...

hey, girl, welcome back,even tho you are going away again soon, Hope you had n' will have a good time tho.
miss ya~