Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Some people are fat for a reason....

I went to AAA this morning to see if I can get a quote for the new car we are gonna get pretty soon. The agent who was helping (or not helping) me was a fat Mexican woman who was about three times my size. (Believe me....I am not that small in Asian size already...and she was 3 times bigger.)

I asked her to give me a quote on Billy and my new car so we can probably insure together when I get the new car next week since we are married. 1st she only gave me a quote on the new car with my name only, and then all of a sudden she said "if you two are not gonna insure together I will have to put him on the exclusion list since you are in the same household." I was thinking....what the heck....even the car rental companies understand spouses drive each other's cars, and now you want to "exclude" my husband cuz he is living with me?

I kept my cool and just asked her to quote us for both my car and Billy's s 2000. The price was not that appealing and she was not even trying to answer all my questions. She really didn't look like she wanted my business and her math was ridiculous. 1st she asked Billy's BD and said we would just assume he got his license when he was 18. SO...1972+18 became 1992...what the heck?

I was so annoyed about her attitude and dumbness I just asked her if I can insure Billy for the last week I have remaining with my Altima. She looked in her computer and tried to be busy for 5 min....and then she told me...."I can't tell you how much it's gonna cost for a week, but I can tell you if you want to insure him for the remaining of your policy till end of May next year it's gonna be around 600." Right....Didn't you just hear me telling you the lease is up on Aug 1st THIS YEAR?

I tell you.....some people are fat cuz it's genetic. Some people are fat cuz they eat too much and have no control.....and some people....are....fat....because they are lazy and probably eat too much at the same time. (or maybe they are lazy because they are too fat...I don't know...goes both ways...) At the end I just told that lady to forget about everything and I am not gonna let Billy drive my car for a week. (Even if I do let him drive...I am not gonna tell you...cuz you probably wouldn't remember anyway....) AAA is not getting another cent from me then....and I may just cancel the whole policy in Aug when the lease is up.

Conclusion of this story....When people don't want your business....just give them no business....I am sure there are others who want it.

1 comment:

Billy said...

Oh Father, forgive that fat lady for she knows not what she's doing!!! ;)

Anyway, don't worry about it, I'm pretty sure State Farm will be able to take care of us. I have compared quotes between State Farm and AAA a few years back and AAA wasn't better. If their service sucks too, then yeah, forget about AAA for now.

Actually, try to not only forget, but try to also forgive too, okay? Forgive means not to be too upset at that stupid fat b*!@# next time you see her face again! Okay? ;)