Thursday, July 26, 2007

Summer schedule has been a mess...

Summer schedule has been a mess cuz of the wedding and how my students always have this and that coming up...I just finished all students for this week and I am really looking forward to not teaching for the next three days. I guess I should really not complain about teaching at all, since a lot of kids will be gone starting Aug. Few of them will be at TW for the rest of the summer, and many of them are going to travel with families and friends.

I think at least 5 of my students are going to Alaska in Aug. I wonder why everyone is going to Alaska. I wanted to go years ago with my family but then dad and mom ended up not coming for that summer. Accidents just happen everywhere I guess. They said it's 7 years ago...I don't even remember that being so long ago. I don't think I am that into Alaska now since everyone is going nowadays.

Melody's mom told me the reason why everyone is going there is because most of people cannot get their passports on time to travel overseas. (Some sort of screw up by the government again...but I don't have to worry about it since I don't have US passport anyway....:p). Yeah....I guess my students are all rich enough to travel overseas every year...Maybe I should start looking for more students since I will be really bored and not making much money in Aug when everyone is gone... I just don't know if I will be up to all the teaching when school starts though...

Maybe I should just enjoy my time in Aug and take a trip somewhere. Maybe I should write a few songs so my skills won't get rusted. (If there is any skill at all....hahaha) Maybe I should just spend more time with Hades...(but then he just keeps on sleeping a lot nowadays.) I hope his health is alright. It gets me worried when he only sleeps and does nothing. Anyway...It just seems like life is still not back to normal yet....after all those months of hoping for stability...

No comments: