Sunday, July 1, 2007

It's July already....

Man....it's July already. I guess that is good in a way...it means we are closer to get everything done in July. It's exactly one week before the wedding now, and what I am really thinking is how to get over the next four days with my teaching schedule. I am actually REALLY looking fwd to NOT teach at all for two weeks even though I will have to work hard for the upcoming 4 days and also the day after everyone leaves on the 19th.

Billy got his ring last Sat, most of the stuff we need for the ceremony is ready. We gave the flower shop all the vases on Sat, and paid the remaining balance on the flowers. We also calculated how many guests we are gonna have. It's quite incredible at this point there are still guests trying to make changes. I hope we won't have to cancel any seats now cuz then we won't get our money back after we give them count of guests.

We even got our studio photos on time....even though they are missing three photos which they enlarged and put on the scroll for us. Billy's mom helped me notice we are missing three pictures in the albums. She is really good at paying attention to details I guess....quite useful at times. I am not sure we will have those three photos ready to add into the album before the wedding, but at least we do have some at hand.


I am still waiting for one of my dresses cuz the alternation of length is not done yet. The person is already running late and she said it's half way done only. Oh well...it's rare anyone delivers anything on time nowadays. Hopefully it will be ready by Thurs at least.

I also noticed myself being very irritated these few days. I guess I just feel it's not the right time to say "just more details to take care of" when it's about a week before the real thing as if there is still a whole month to look at DETAILS. I am already not in the chilling out kinda mood any more and want to just get everything over with. I guess I am just gonna hate the whole thing more and more till its OVER.

Pastor Jim talked about how we have to be persistent and never give up when asking for a miracle and blessings from God. Right....it's A LOT OF WORK....and dang it's GONNA HAPPEN...cuz if it's not, then what is the point being persistent? I am not gonna be all blind and say I am HAPPY about everything now, but I am just gonna work my butt off to believe everything is gonna be GREAT!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

傲馳電訊科技工程 said...

it is a lot of pressure especially the time is closer to the "Big day". try to relax...cuz everything is under HIS hand. now i kinda realize and understand what he was talking about this morning :P