Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Isn't life just so exciting....

4 days left to the wedding...and people are still canceling or trying to invite themselves to the wedding...isn't it just amazing? I guess definition of friendship or any kinda relationship can be vastly diff. according to diff. people...You really never know how others take you as.

Today is July 4th, and I woke up early to teach 4 students straight from 10 in the morning. None of them really practiced.....oh well....what is so surprising of that right? Jean showed me clips of their European tour concerts, and told me stories of their choir director again. Yeah I still think he is pretty cute and talented, but too bad I am getting married in 4 days :p

My macbook died last night. I just have bad luck with mac notebooks I guess. This time it's the hard drive again, but at least it's still within my one year warrnaty. I will probably lose all my info on the computer though...which really sucks cuz last time I already lost all my previous e-mails, addresses, and some softwares. Maybe there will be miracle and they wil still be able to save my stuff from that crappy HD. I hope it will be repaired quickly so I will have it ready when we come back from the trip.

Tomorrow I will have to go and pay Almansor for our ceremony and banquet. I will also have to teach two kids in the afternoon and then drop my broken macbook at the mac store in Pasadena. We will have to go to the airport and rent a van to pick up the gang from TW. I think I am finally getting excited that they are coming and I will see them 1st time in years. I feel kinda weird since it's been such a long time. All the kids coming from TW are now grown up adults....quite amazing...

I just took a bath for Hades too since I won't have any time afterwards ...and we are going away for a while after wedding. I started missing him already even though we haven't leave for the trip yet. sounds funny I know...I hope he will enjoy his time with Nancy and feel alright that I am gonna be away for long. This is what attachment is like...gets kinda difficult at times....Isn't life just so exciting when everything is happening at the same time? sighs......

No comments: