Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Changes

I was watching this interview with a famous designer from TW. She said "the only unchanging thing in life is that everything is changing." It's amusing how she thinks the same way as I do, and I guess that is why she survives well in the fashion industry for 20 + years....I wonder if all artists crave for new ideas and things....

I was reading this book on tea. I grew up drinking coffee most of the time and I started quite young. I have enjoyed drinking coffee all my life, but then I think I should expand to the tea side since I do drink the Chinese tea that old people drink. It's amazing how tea was valuable at the end of Qing dynasty. I guess the British people really helped spreading the good stuff from China by having their tea time....

Anyway....time to change some stuff in life. It's always good when I finally get tired of things and give myself deadlines.....

No comments: