Thursday, October 16, 2008

Why? somebody tell me why....

I am sitting here watching this movie "Sex and the City" cuz I want to figure out why about 95 % of girls are so into this. The movie came from the TV series which was hot for....like....forever...I think. I have never wanted to watch the thing because the main character is FREAKING UGLY....The only good looking thing about her is how skinny she is I think. Her face is super long with a lot of wrinkles. She has hair that looks messy all the time....and she is ugly even for a western model (just saying that cuz there are many diff. typs of looks for models in the western world).

In short...I just don't get why people love watching whole bunch of women over 40 talk about their love life...I borrowed the DVD just to figure out the mystery....and the DVD was sitting there on the floor for the whole week before I finally got enough urge to put it into the computer. That says how much I DON'T want to watch it...which is funny cuz I am the person who borrowed it right? I guess I do have the spirit of a scientist who needs to figure out the reasons behind things...

I am about 15 min into the movie...not entertained much by the old women. Only one of those 4 look good. I guess that tells us there are a lot of old movie watchers out there. We will all be old someday...oh...and that guy (Mr. Big) which the most ugly girl is about to get married to....looks absolutely gay....lol...I better just stop right here and continue after I am done with the whole movie....someday....

No comments: