Thursday, October 30, 2008

die your head

I guess my blog has been going slow since there is not much to write about....and then all of a sudden I noticed that my blog counter was gone. The whole counter website just died, like one of the e-mail accounts I had before....just died....without warning....I guess that is like life cua some stuff just die without warning. I have to say death is not one of my favorite things, and of course that only applies to things or people I like....

Two of my watches also died on me recently cuz the batteries went out. I wonder if I should get new ones since it's been a long time since I got my last watch. I may just be getting old since I don't spend my time shopping any more. I guess I just don't get those free days like I used to be now, and I can't enjoy shopping when I have to think about when I have to start teaching each day. It's amazing how I just kinda stop doing things I used to enjoy doing one by one. It becomes hard to think about what I really want to do now.

I wonder what we should do in life when we lose interest on things. Life goes on and on and on....same almost everyday...and then what? People die, pets die, things die, and then we die, right? But at least when we die we won't have to worry about the rest any more....and even though I am not a big fan of death I do want to die 1st....ahead of everyone I know....why? cuz I am selfish and I don't want to go through the grief of death when my loved ones die....Maybe that has something to do with my aloofness that observant people see in me....?

How did we get to this serious topic? yeah....my blog counter died on me.....I just installed something else in right now, but then this counter does not give me the function of spying WHO actually looked at my blog by showing the connection link.....so I guess now I will lose just a little more fun in life cuz I can't watch people from the dark....Oh well....not like I have secret admirers reading my blog anyway.....

No comments: