Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pleasant Surprise....

I have a pile of DVDs scattered on the floor around our entertainment system at home. Last night we picked this one called "88 minutes" to watch after dinner at this random Japanese place. I wasn't particularly in a movie mood or anything after that "sex in the city" trauma, but then I watched cuz this one has Al Pacino in it. Yeah....I admit...I have this thing for old handsome men...lol....

The movie turned to be quite good, at least in my opinion....even though once again I guessed out who was the real criminal like in the 1st 1/3 of the movie. I don't think I am that into violent scenes and sick murders in movies, but I sure like the guessing game. It's the best when a movie can keep me guessing all the way till the end even when it rarely happens. Looking at the movies I really like in my life, it's not hard to tell why I don't belong to the norm of most female viewers. Joelle was telling me that she doesn't watch sex in the city either, and I was certainly happy my friend belongs to the same 5 % as me even though I think she still has more romantic genes in her compared to me.....:p

Anyway....watching an unexpected good movie at a random time is always a cheerful thing. It's like one day you wake up and you are just in a good mood for no reason....ah...I miss those good old days....

No comments: