Friday, October 17, 2008

Done with it....once and for all

ok....so I patiently finished the movie "sex in the city" with several stops yesterday. I personally thought the movie was super predictable and didn't really know why 95% of female species loved it. However....I did figure out why I am totally not interested in this movie (show), and here are the reasons....

1. Ok...I know I have mentioned this before....but that actress Sarah Parker is just freaking ugly to me...every time I watch some movie by her I just kept on wondering how she came to be an actress in this Hollywood world....maybe she looks so vastly diff. from the other nice looking people?

2. I think I just cannot relate to all the girl bondings in the movie. I have no idea how it would feel like to have whole bunch of girlfriends and tell them your little secrets. 1st of all I think girls are just too much trouble and too noisy to hang around with most of the time....so I would rather hang out with guys. I don't think I can handle more than three girls at a time really....I get bored and I get annoyed...and yeah...I am female....and I don't know how I grew up to be like that...I do have girlfriends, but I usually only hang out with one at a time...guess I don't have those endless energy most girls have when they start talking about shopping, hair, make up, outfits...

3. Yeah the lives of those gals in the movie are just unreal. I think that is exactly why most girls like it. They enjoy imagining how their lives would be if they are exactly like the ones in the movie. Having a great career plus all those pocessions + being attractive to men (which I don't really know how by the looks of those in the movie...but they are designed to be attractive with the characters...)....basically just everything girls want themselves to be. The fact is....if you ARE already everything you want to be....why would you be watching the show anyway? right?

4. The relationships which centered heavily around SEX just annoys me.....Yeah I know sex is a big part in relationships in this country....but is it what we really should be promoting in our society? no wonder the youth is messed up nowadays and marriages are always messed up. It doesn't seem like sex is only "in the city"....it's basically promoted everywhere. Talking about true love...how is it possible to find when sex is the 1st thing that comes to mind? I wonder....

5. Not only the main actress is ugly....the guys are all ugly too....I don't know why people pay money to watch whole bunch of ugly guys? If it's entertainment, then at least we should have things pleasing to the eyes? or at least they have to be excellenet actors to justify for the not so attractive looks? I don't know....the whole thing just seems odd to me....

Ok...I don't think I want to go on and state more points...even this feels like a waste of time. I just want to kinda keep a record for myself to prove I tried to be the 95 % and failed. Yeah I guess love is imp somehow....but I guess I just get annoyed when it's overly discussed....with disgusting imagiries too...but....it's all my personal opinion....the 95 % of the crowd....can still enjoy it....all they want....

No comments: