Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Slow as a turtle...

I think some kids are just not meant to play music....It's amusing and yet depressing at the same time. Of course every kid has diff. level of talent on music, but sometimes....you bump into one that has absolutely NO talent at all....and then it becomes difficult for me as a teacher to think of diff. ways to tell either the kid or the parents to switch the kid to something else....yeah sometimes I have to be creative to convince them....which makes me wonder why us humans tend to try things we are not good at?

I think I have built up my patience by teaching untalented kids through the years. I guess as long as they really want to learn there is always space for improvement....it just kinda harms my health wasting a lot of energy on ideas you know you probably won't get through anyway. Maybe that is going to work out just fine at the end since I don't want to live that long....but then I don't think I want to live my "not too long" life in pain either....dilemmas....there are always plenty of dilemmas in life...

I just wish I can stop teaching and make money with some other ways someday. I think I will be a much happier person over all. The more I teach....the more I am convinced about this....why? I guess watching anything without certain improvements is just a pain....or maybe I am always looking for too much improvement in life....too bad the world functions in its own ways...

No comments: