Monday, November 17, 2008

Fast weeked....

Didn't really do much over the weekend and yet it still felt like packed somehow....kinda weird...I think I get much better sleep during the weekdays compared to weekends. I guess it's because I don't want to waste time sleeping when it's weekend? or maybe I just get anxious over what to do over the weekend thus relaxing becomes harder....oh well....

Anyway....more pictures of Hades I guess...feels like we really need start taking photos of something else...but Hades is the most accessible model I guess....Here are photos of him on the sofa.

Here are photos of Hades sleeping next to me....

And then we took him to the park on Sat. For the whole time he was super scared and couldn't move his legs so he looked like those sea lions on the rock....lol....The sunset at the park was kinda cool though. The weird colors were caused by those crazy mountain fires over the weekend I think...


No comments: