Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Learning?

I was reading this book that gives a lot of info on cats. I have to say reading it is kinda interesting since there are confirmations of my speculation learned from Hades through the years. I guess I do have to take up responsibilities on how Hades turned out to be such a hard to deal with cat since he probably learned a lot from me. The books says cats can get seriously attached to their masters and get emotionally affected by whatever the masters' emotions.

I was thinking about this "inherited" personality last night. I guess not only cats but us humans do get affected by people around us too. That is also why by now I have realized it is the wise thing to do to stay away from those people who give you bad influences emotionally. It gets harder and harder to find people who we can look up to nowadays.....but once a while we find some cool people and wish we can learn from their good traits. I think I need to work on meeting some new cool people even though I have no idea how....It used to be so much easier when I was younger....or maybe it's just because I was more ignorant when I was younger so I only saw the good sides of people? well...who knows....

The cat book also talked about how routines are good for cats since they get scared and anxious easily. I am not sure I am so into routines myself, but then I guess building up good habits does make myself feel better. I remember how I was much happier when I was reading regularly while I was in school (of course not the textbooks...those are just too boring...). I guess the feeling of being mentally fed by the books with whatever I was reading was kinda satisfying. Even though I was never a big fan of practicing, but whenever I kicked in enough time to practice I also felt good. I guess that is just a sense of accomplishment that I was looking for....which...probably explains why I was happier when I was younger cuz I seemed to accomplish more, faster, and better than my peers....I am not so sure what the heck I am accomplishing right at this point in life....and that kinda just makes me wonder why life gets more boring as you grow older...

Anyway....better stop thinking about those crap before Hades picks up my vibes from the brain. He was being a good boy while I was playing violin a little after lunch. I guess he does miss my school days as well. He was always a good companion and audience whenever I was working. What a supportive pet huh?

No comments: