Thursday, November 13, 2008

Taking life away should not be such an easy task...

When I 1st saw Ivan's yahoo user id I thought it's probably wrong info....and then I went to TW yahoo to check out if there is any news about it....and here it is.....http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/081113/91/19e2y.html

So I guess life is indeed unpredictable. I just saw this singer on TV last weekend when they had the big reunion, and now she is already dead? Too bad someone who can sing just disappeared from the industry and there are still plenty of those untalented trying....but I guess this is not the point...What kept me wondering is "What is big enough an issue for someone to take away his/her own life?"

I guess a lot of people don't live a happy life. I can't really say I am completely satisfied about my own life, but then I wonder what would really take away a person's hope to get the life moving toward the better side. There are people who TALK about committing suicide, like some of my friends...and there are those who don't talk about it, but really DO it. I wonder what goes on their minds before they put it into action.....

I have seen how the dad sat and watched his daughter went through the competition. It's hard to imagine how heart broken he must be... facing the death of his daughter who he was so proud of. I guess if someone really wants to die he/she should think about how sad those left behind would be.....or maybe those who commit suicide are actually trying to make those left behind sad? I guess it would be hard for us to figure out.....hum....

No comments: