Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Very Taiwanese doc....

I was watching this TV show from TW which was discussing about food and fruits + their benefits and dangers. There were several doctors in the discussion, and one of them caught my attention. It's not like stuff he talked about was particularly interesting, but the way he talked. He basically talked through the whole program using Taiwanese, and that just felt very familiar to me. It is kinda difficult to find people on TV talking entirely in Taiwanese nowadays (That is excluding all the political stuff of course...)

Anyway....I was amused how the doctor would start his talks in Mandarin for like one sentence, and then turned everything into Taiwanese thereafter.... He reminded me a lot of my big uncle who is also a doctor + does not exactly have the best Mandarin....lol...

No comments: