Thursday, November 27, 2008

Photos NOT from Thanksgiving....

The Thanksgiving eating festival is almost over.....at least the big prayer meeting meal and family thingy is over....I think I am just getting fat from eating all those food. I probably need to spend some time digesting those food for the next few days...I don't think I am all that into this particular holiday cuz there is usually not much to do other than eating, and I still have to teach most of the years. Anyway...no pictures from Thanksgiving but here are some photos we took last weekend when we went to San Diego just to take Billy's parents out....

I guess SD was all into holiday feelings on their decoration. We took these photos in Old Town San Diego.

We had Mexican lunch in Old Town since that was the only type of food you can get there. I have not much to say about Mexican food since it tends to be my least favorite....maybe because they look messy to start with....and taste....Mexican?

Ready for X-mas already...and I think those ancient people liked wagons...

A lot of candies....and I guess chocolates too....

The man kept on playing....not sure it was good though...I think the pumpkin was a loner like the guitarist....

Mexicans are soooooooo into colorful stuff....

Billy pretended to be cute in front of the fake Chinese store...

Below are photos from Balboa Park....A very Spanish looking place...


Right in front of the botanic garden. I took one of my favorite photos in there....the pumpkins and squashes....real ones...


The fishes in the pool....


Last photo from the park....

No comments: