Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lakers game April 2009

Thanks for Billy's cousin who works at the NBA office in TW, we were able to go to a Lakers game for free. The original idea was to take Billy's nephew Daniel out to see stuff since that kid is always playing computer games whenever he stays at the grandparents over the weekends. I guess we all thought it would do the kid some good to go somewhere so we went to the game the day after I returned to LA. We arrived at the Staples Center a little past 6pm.

The game was actually packed as you can see from the entrance...

We picked up the tickets at will call. I was surprised to see how expensive the tickets actually were....147 each???? I kinda knew we would get good seats cuz it's like comp tickets from staff, but didn't expect NBA tickets to be that expensive really....Our seats were at row G, which were at the 7th row from the court....

Reporting booth, and the decorations inside...

They had their own live band....and they played for the national anthem...and that is about what I can say....lol....

Lakers had this cool white screen which was like 360 degrees right in the center. They introduced the team on that screen with projector thgether with short clips from games...

They had hot dogs for dinner....and this was mine dinner...

Pretty cool huh? Billy did a good job getting this shot I think....

The Lakers girls....That was their 1st dress which I liked the most....


The 2nd outfit which I thought was kinda boring....

The 3rd outfit actually looked better there....not too impressive on the photo...

Ok....so who is the big shot from Lakers? yeah....of course it's Kobe....By the way....he didn't even play for the last part of the game since it was too easy to win Mephis for Lakers. Too bad we had to take photos when Lakers was on the other half of the court or else we could get better shots...

I started liking Fisher years ago....I think it was when Lakers was playing with 76er for championship one year....It was when I was still in COG I think....dang time passed fast.....and Fisher is still here :)

The court was too bright...

just a shot when people were actually in action...

I always thought the Lakers' coach looks like the Greek mythology God of sea, Poseidon....I don't know where I got that idea, but I just think that way....lol....

Billy's mom tried to take photos for us....what I have to say is....I don't think my camera works too well whenever people other than Billy or me use it....oh well....

Billy noticed these two guys and thought he was going out of his mind seeing a person changing teams in the game....Later we found out those two players actually have the same last name and thought they are twins...Now from what I was told by relative and friends....they are actually brothers, not twins....and Lakers wanted the one that is in Memphis at 1st, but ended with the younger brother now. I feel bad for the one in Memphis now....

I just don't think Daniel was very into the game....but oh well...at least it was fun for me...

That was the scores in 3rd quater...I think Memphis never got closer than 10 points with Lakers...Game was not all that interesting since the other team is too weak....

Some other players who Ivan may know....so here....those photos are for you to see, Ivan :)


We got out after 9....and again....did I say my camera does not like other people using it? lol....

Took a shot of our tickets after we got home....and that concludes the night :)

No comments: