Saturday, April 11, 2009

Right before I take off.....

I am sitting here at Taipei airport, feeling very bored.....I had extremely bad experience using the so called "free hinet wifi" at both KHH and Taipei airports, so now I am just sitting here stealing the wifi from a nearby lounge....I walked around and found a book I wanted to buy but forgot to orer. I guess that can also keep me entertained a little if I cannot start the movies right away. I actually slept for 10 min on the way up to Taipei. I guess I was tired enough from only sleeping around 5 hours last night. I wonder how Ivan is feeling since he slept less than me and he is having 2 school interviews tomorrow....

Anyway...it's always hard to leave home and head back to my regular life. I guess the most annoying part of my regular life is the teaching part which I am dreading already....I am not sure if I would be all excited to leave TW if there is no teaching waiting for me either. It's always good to have family around you know? especially when mom basically does everything for me most of the time I have a break at home....Being a kid is sure relaxing....and I guess the only person who gets to do that all the time now is Ivan....although I hope it's not gonna be for long....He is still the youngest kid after all.....sighs....

I took few last photos before I left. It's easter Sun this weekend. Mom was cooking a lot of easter eggs and I was helping a little when she showed me how to put those cartoon plastic wraps on the eggs...1st time I have ever seen those really....kinda fun....

Here is a photo of the last dinner (or lunch? again I can never remember...just too many meals...) we had at home....I think it was from yesterday or so....

Here are the eggs already cooled down in a basket....colorful huh?

I guess that is it for TW this year....hopefully next time won't be too long from now.....

No comments: