Monday, April 20, 2009

Speaking of reality....

I think I am pretty much back to reality now....how do I know? well...from stuff that happened during the last week?

1. I am back to teaching of course...and only a few of my students actually practiced....what is the surprise right? I also had cancellations last week, but of course I didn't mind teaching less since I wasn't all that excited to see them anyway....I think this week will be all back to normal, and hopefully more kids would at least try to get back on track after my nagging last week....

2. LA weather was kinda nice and cool when I got back, and yet it started to get crazy hot over the weekend. I guess I am not only back to reality, I am also facing summer pretty soon....

3. Life is back to watching A LOT OF TV. I think that is about all we do at night, and I finally got sick of that. Too much boring stuff is just too much....not like we are getting any meaningful/ inspirational discussions out of the stuff we watch anyway....Watching TV a lot of time means no need for interactions, and that is not how I like it. I guess it's diff. at home cuz my family actually discuss stuff when we watch TV so it's not all that boring. Anyway....enough of that. The result was I had a fight we Billy and felt all frustrated again. So I guess I am back to reality....

4. My weight also dropped back to normal like 2 days after I got back. For a few days before weekend it was actually few lbs below normal. I was very amused that I got an e-mail from Hsiao-Li asking if I exercise to keep slim. I guess pretty soon I can open a class for those who want to lose weight...and yet the only thing I can tell them is to pick their men carefully...So...weight is also back to normal....and hopefully it stays normal....

5. I am now consistently watching and checking on my cats too. Cats are fighting almost everyday, and having problems here and there. I guess my pets are not like those normal "no need for attentions" cats anyway.....and watching them makes me feel being needed so I guess it's not all that bad....The only thing I don't enjoy much is how they wake me up 4 or 5 in the morning....even though sometimes they just want to say hello in the morning when they are up....sighs...

6. I started cooking and basically cooked for the whole time after we got home in the afternoon yesterday till around 9 at night. I was pretty surprised on how tired I felt around 10 at night. I am not sure it's because I haven't done any house work for 2 weeks, or it's from the lack of sleep for the whole week. Going to super markets and deal with what to eat everyday is surely a clear sign of how much I am back to reality. I often wonder why people need to eat....seriously life would be much easier if we don't....

7. I am starting to think where I can go for vacation next time....and that means I am trying to get out of here again....It's amazing how fast I feel like I need a break....even when I am not doing much at all...weird huh? but that is normal for me anyway....so...pretty much I know where I am now....

No comments: