Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Life after TW so far.....

Coming back to LA is kinda interesting....I think I am somehow still in my vacation mood and really doesn't feel like facing reality (even though jet lag wise I am doing pretty damn well). On the way back I managed to sleep around 3 hours and also finished three movies on the plane. The plane was packed with people from Vietnam and God knows where else. China airline was smart enough to put three diff. airlines of people together on one plane. I guess the economy is really no good that airlines are losing money if they have empty flights going....

Anyway...I hated all three movies (Benjamin Button, Revolutionary Road, Marley and Me) cuz none of them had good endings....It's kinda odd cuz I am not particularly into happy Hollywood endings, but then I guess bad endings with relationships just tick me off since I already see plenty of them in this messed up world...

I was lucky to get out of the airport relatively fast. I got out of immigrations like in 2 min, and my suitcase came out fast too which kinda surprised me since Billy told me his came out last. I was able to get on the car around 9 and got home before 10. I think the cats were happy to see me. Hades seemed more relaxed after I got home, but then they started fighting a lot more as well.....I think this jealousy issue with Hades is hard to deal with....plus he really hates it when Mintie wants all the love from him....lol....

Mintie has been having diarrhea though....I am kinda worried about it because I think this morning I saw some blood when I tried to wipe her butt too....I am praying this will go away soon or else it would mean some intestinal bleeding with her....and then of course another vet visit will be necesarry....which will probably add more stress to her....sighs....I have heard my friend saying how her cat was bleeding after they got a 2nd cat. I hope this won't stay....

No comments: