Friday, June 29, 2007

How hard can it be?

The wedding DVD has already taken endless hours of our time for the past month or so. I just don't really understand how can a small stupid DVD be so hard to make....yeah...and we are not done with it either....makes me super annoyed when there are obviously things to do other than this DVD.

Annie just called and said she cannot make it back on time before I teach. She wanted to come and watch TV at noon and I have been waiting for her since 11:30, thus not eating lunch properly. It's now 1 in the afternoon....I guess I am just not gonna eat. (Annie...DO NOT hang out with Jeff any more cuz you get infected...or if you do...you won't be able to complain about him being late very soon....) I also don't understand why people can never be on time, but I guess it's a habit and priority kinda thing....

I grew up being nagged by my parents about how being on time is a must, and I thought it's normal that people would be on time due to respect for the other party...and guess what? I probably only meet one person out of 20 who can be on time as promised. Everyone is always the busiest thus others have to wait for them. Maybe it's just the lack of ability to estimate?.... not able to estimate how much time one has to spend on certain things...and not able to estimate how long it takes to get to the next appointment.

Louie talked to his GF about getting married....and there is even an approximate date already...but then he said he is NOT going to propose until at least Aug or Sep. I am not even sure if that is really gonna happen cuz last time he said he didn't feel like getting married before 30 (he is like 26 now, and he said that just last month or so), but now the wedding will be around next spring or so.

It's kinda interesting huh? People don't keep their words nowadays. There are some stuff I just don't really understand why it's so hard to accomplish. It's like I never understood why my stupid visa has been getting me stuck here forever....I mean...how hard can it be to give a honest worker like me a proper status? Well...obviously hard enough to get me married at the end...hahaha....I guess God is training my patience through everything around me. Do I like the process? heck not...but I guess it's not up to me but up to the one upstairs...:p


p.s. Annie did come after all....and we ended up eating toasts with jelly...hahaha...man...at least she got her shoes settled...long story....hehehehe