Monday, April 7, 2008

at the speed of a snail....

Not sure my brain is functioning REALLY slow right now. The only reason I can think of with this slow reacting head of mine is the change of schedule today. I started my day by teaching three students in the morning cuz the kids have spring break now. I can't even really remember how I got through the lessons. I am not even sure what I told them....but I am sure something really useful....right....

After the lessons I went and bought the food for the entire week. I guess shopping at odd times during weekdays is really nice since there is basically nobody in line for just about anything. I started cooking after I got home and had a cup of coffee...and that really felt like the whole afternoon. I am sitting here now trying to think if I should start looking at the lyrics Howard wrote on my song...but seriously my brain isn't functioning.....

It's really amazing how life gets messed up when routines get disrupted by certain incidents...hum.......

No comments: