Wednesday, April 30, 2008

cold? not cold?

We went to Burbank to check on the 1st mix of our 2nd EP. Things turned out alright but I am really not so sure how much I liked the small studio Jacob was borrowing from Ryan cuz it was a small garage and the computer was freaking slow. As bothersome as it was to have the computer stall ever once a while when I was listening, I have to say I am still glad Jacob is around to finish the 2nd EP for us. I don't know what we will do when he leaves....sighs...

Jacob's wrist was hurting just like I am having some problems with my right hand wrist. I think he got it from working way too much on the HI project. Over time work with stress is always bad. For my wrist...I don't know what the heck is wrong. One funny thing that happened when we were driving home was that we headed north instead of south, and ended up spending 50 min to drive home because of the direction mess up. Oh well....

I am also feeling kinda sick starting from last night. Not sure if it's the extremely dry air or something else....my throat just keeps on hurting through the night, and I am now feeling kinda dizzy like I am having a cold or flu. I hope it won't affect me when I listen to the mix tonight....hum....

No comments: