Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Procrastination....

Didn't sleep too well last night again...not like it's anything new...but I think I actually had too much in my mind. I think the main reason why my brain was moving in a weird speed is because I knew I had to think through the lyrics Howard wrote so everything can fit nicely with the music I wrote....but I didn't really feel like spending my brain juice on it for some reason....so I procrastinated....That....really didn't help me to get anything done either. I waited and put it off in the morning. I got my violin back from Pasadena around noon. I even started playing for 15 min just because I didn't want to get to work....and then I gave up cuz I couldn't even drink coffee and watch TV....

So my part of work on the lyrics is kinda done and I will bug Howard to fix a little one more time. Hopefully we will be able to get it wrapped up before weekend. I will also have to get three other songs tunned with Jacob's friend who lives far away....I hope that will also go smoothly. I have no idea why I am having a lot more to do when I actually teach less. It's just not very economical of my time I think. sigh....don't even know why I am trying with the EPs. It feels like nobody really cares much about it other than the people actually writing....I hope it's not all in vain...

I think I need some fresh air before I do something else...can't stop my head from spinning yet...

No comments: