Tuesday, April 15, 2008

No secrets...

I was trying to make up some sleep (which I kinda lost through the past two weeks) by sleeping in this morning. I don't think I was all that successful achieving my goal. 1st of all Hades was bugging me through the whole night. I don't know what is his problem cuz he didn't even have his collar on, but he refused to sleep on the bed throughout the night. He was willing to sleep on the bed AFTER Billy got up this morning. I wonder what is up with that....

Hades is now catching up his sleep on the bed alone...and I just had three dreams which woke me up several times this morning. Out of the three dreams I had two nightmares. I think whatever was in the nightmares really shows what causes stress in my life at this point. No wonder Chinese people say "whatever you think during day time shows up in your dreams"....lol....

Some people saw the photo I put on facebook with high school friends and started to fill me in with more informations I didn't know of. I guess everything travels fast in this world now. It's kinda scary how things get leaked out and whatever done will always be known somehow. I guess it's a good thing in a way....so we always think about what we do before we do it....cuz eventually everyone will know....lol....

More coffee....more coffee....The cat who bugged me all night is still sleeping....and it's already 12....

No comments: