Monday, September 8, 2008

Being Forgetful...

My student wrote me on MSN and asked me when I was going to his house. I was like...3:15-3:20ish? and he was like...."I thought you are coming 2:15? that is why I rushed home?" Yeah....turned out I COMPLETELY forgot when I had to see him cuz I was like dreaded to teach for Mon. I guess it's the 1st time I just absolutely forget the correct time of my teaching apt. I wonder if that is a sign of my old age? or just a sign of me trying to ignore things I hate doing?

Incidentally my high school Eng teacher was writing me messages on facebook. She told me how her memory is failing due to lack of sleep for the past 4 years since her daughter was born. She said everything just accumulates over time. That kinda reminded me what Milan told me few months ago about that memory lost & lack of sleep connection....Billy was saying maybe he is getting old so when he tries to do programming he feels that he is getting slower...maybe it's not age but the amont and quality of sleep we get nowadays? since he had been working over time a lot and not sleeping enough for the past few weeks? hum I wonder...

I guess I was ok skipping one student today. That made my Mon went by much faster even though it's kinda dumb. I think I can afford losing 50 bucks just to get myself into a better mood...lol...Nancy's friend was telling me about her new relationship on line, and I guess I quite enjoyed the whole thing since she seems happy. Nowadays it gets harder to hear people being happy in their relationships....even though it's still new and fresh. I just hope eventually all the friends around me can find a mate that makes them happy and enjoy their lives...

Matt was again speaking about the possibilities of touring in Asia. He said something about next X-mas....but then I was like....yeah...you let me know since it's only tok tok now...I guess I am not all into getting hopes up for nothing at the end. Sticking to the reality just seems easier for me. Visiting Asia will sure be nice but we will see if the tour ever happens....plus I am not sure how Hades would deal with me not home since he is getting older each day....being tired and grouchy a lot too...I guess we ALL age somehow...

I started drinking red wine last night since it's supposed to be good for health. The wine tools we got long time ago when Macy's was having this huge sale turned out to be very useful. Maybe I should learn more about wines in the future...maybe that would be fun? We will see about that then....k...time to finish all the cooking...

No comments: