Friday, September 12, 2008

Talking about sensitivity...

I think it is somehow of a curse to be sensitive...You just pick up too much info with the surroundings and people around you. You can always pick up the negative vibes and somehow weird people would like to talk to you....and the worst of all is it gets very hard for a sensitive person to fall into sleep cuz any kinda change would matter....

I used to have problems sleeping whenever I have too much on my mind, when I hear tiny little sound that nobody can hear, or whenever I just change the location of my bed....but now one thing added to my collection of "cause of insomnia"....and that thing is Billy. Yeah that kinda sounds funny....but then whenever Billy is acting diff. when he sleeps I get annoyed and that would cause my sleep.

I get insomnia when he is not sleeping right sometimes because of the lack of his snoring. I know that is entertaining but then I guess a routine snore is now an imp part of my sleep. He stayed up and pulled an all nighter last night to do his work, and that just killed my sleep. I probably turned my body more than a hundred times cuz I kept on thinking when he was gonna sleep. I 1st woke up with a nightmare which made no sense at all, and then went back to sleep only with bad quality of naps. The worst is that he didn't really go to sleep so I guess that was my night then...

Isn't it just amazing how people affect each other? and building habits is such a bad thing cuz then sometimes you get stuck in situations before you know it. I think this is how people get co-dependent with each other after living together for so long...not really sure if it's a healthy thing. Anyway....hopefully Billy won't just clapse tonight cuz of no sleep at all from last night...Hades is now making up his sleep on the bed....even a cat gets affacted....sighs...

No comments: