Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hades' day out....

We basically didn't get to do anything successfully today.....We wanted to get some tickets for Jason Mraz's concert in Nov, and then when we went to the box office they only had scattered single tickets left. We tried to drive to the zoo but then decided not to go since Billy's feet were kinda hurting and he wasn't in the mood for walking. The weather was kinda gloomy so even though I brought our camera we didn't take any photos anywhere.

We ended up having lunch at Rowland Heights...I know....all those driving...kinda crazy....Went to Fry's to get blank DVDs, but DVDs weren't on sale at all. I guess the only thing that went as planned was we got Billy's car washed. The line was short, and we were able to get the car cleaned within 15 min I think.

Since there was not much to do and no where to go, Billy decided we should take Hades out for a filed trip. We took Hades to this small park close to our place, and Hades was freaking out for majority of the time. I think the road was just too loud for him and there were also kids playing around which kinda scared him even more. We ended up taking photos there on the grass...and here are the good ones...I guess we can call these "family pictures?" lol....

Hades being scared....

Hades and me.....


Hades and dad....


and two nice photos of Hades that Billy took...


Of course we took more than what is here in this blog...but then let's just end this with the shadow of me taking photos...

No comments: