Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dreamy night?

Had whole bunch of weird dreams throughout the night....I don't remember everyone of them, but here are some that I remembered....

1. Dreamed about whole bunch of big ants with wings crawling on our bed. I was feeling super itchy cuz of those ants. I saw holes on the blanks cuz the ants were trying to get in and out of it. I think I got this dream cuz some of those big wing ants are appearing in our bathroom cuz of the weather change again....

2. Dreamed about going to this "Indiana Jones" type of aunted house with Clement and Ivan. It was actually kinda fun till I started to take photos for this weird family with one mom and two kids that we bumped in the middle of the journey. There turned out to be way more people than what we see with eyes on the photo. That was kinda spooky....I remembered asking Clement if he plans to come and visit me in the summer. I told him he should try to find some time and bring Ivan with him since Ivan will be done with his college entrance exam....I think I dreamed it cuz I am missing my family or something....

3. Dreamed about checking out this house that an old couple live in right now. The house looked like a nice cabin house that you see at vacation spots. The old wife asked us to go in a time when her husband is not around cuz the husband has this disease called MDD. (Which I have no idea what it stands for...but that was something related to a mental condition which would cause the husband to want to kill whoever comes close to the house, at unpredictable times...) So while we were checking out the house I was all anxious about the husband's return. I think I only looked at the house for 5 min the most and wanted to get out of there ASAP. I may be tired of house hunting or something cuz it just seems like getting a place nowadays is difficult with such an unstable economy and housing market, etc. Or maybe I am just not too into those houses that old couples used to live in....don't know....

There were at least two other dreams I knew I had but couldn't remember...It's just quite abnormal I remembered so many dreams from one night. I wonder what kinda sign this is showing me?

No comments: