Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Death?

Two friends' mom just passed away today. At 1st it was a shock to hear that she was having cancer few months back.....cuz she is still not that old yet. On top of that I have visited their family in Colorado and had fun with the parents years ago. It just seemed like yesterday when Clement and I visited them. I guess time did pass way faster than I thought....at the end the mom didn't die because of the cancer, nor the strokes she has been having for the past week, but heart attack.

I heard she went in peace. I guess it's good the end was brief and painless. Isn't it amazing how some people just disappears from this world like that? Makes you wonder how much time we really have left to do everything we want...or to suffer whatever we don't want to deal with...kinda two diff. sides of the same coin....

Hopefully everything after the death will go smoothly. I think people who are left behind need the most support after a dear one passed away....always easier to die 1st...

No comments: