Sunday, September 7, 2008

Weekend by weekend...

Weekend went by just like that...and now I guess I have to wait for the next one. This past weekend just felt like a fairly boring weekend with a lot of time wasted. I was 1st supposed to make up a lesson for a student, which did not happen cuz they completely forgot about it. I woke up early for it and screwed up my Sat morning sleep just for nothing I guess. In the afternoon we went to check up our eyes, and with that crazy packed store we ended up wasting about 2 hours just to get eyes checked and Billy's glasses picked. I guess it was not like a complete waste but 3/4 of the time was.

At night we went to the Griffith Observatory cuz we wanted to see if we could take night photos with our camera. The place was packed even after 8 pm. We ended up driving home after seeing how far away the parking spaces were from the observatory. I guess people nowadays are really bored they want to watch stars since that does not cost money? So that was how we spent our Sat....

Sunday we went to church. Pastor Jim is finally back and Bebe was also there. I guess the message was quite interesting but I am still waiting to see what this is leading to. Pastor Jim can always give interesting insights, and I guess his insights can make us think. We went to get my car washed in the afternoon after our stuffing tofu soup lunch. Checked out one or two open houses we could find driving on the streets. I guess nothing was that impressive. I was amused by this agent who was practicing golf while he was trying to sell the house. I guess I do like Taiwanese people better after all....yes I am still racist....it runs in the family I think....

Yeah...not much done today either....and weekend is gone....5 more days till the next one...I hope time flies at least for 5 days....

No comments: