Monday, January 12, 2009

Friends going away...

Had a farewell dinner with Jay and Charlene last night. They are heading to China on Wed, and I guess the next time we see them will probably be June....that is if we are around when they come back to visit. I guess it's kinda weird that most of my friends are slowly ending up in Asia. I wonder who will be the next one that leaves LA.....hum.....I guess the older one gets, the less friends we have around.....

It's funny that I never believe it's harder to get new friends once we get out of schools, since I didn't really make friends from school much. Nowadays I am starting to feel it since my current work doesn't really give me a chance to meet people my own age. I guess that is also why it gets boring since dealing with younger people was never my forte. I wonder why I always hang out with older people? maybe because I grew up having no similar age kids in the family? Oh well....

Anyway....a new week....we will see if anything interesting happens...

No comments: