Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New year?

Even though I started teaching right after we got back from Sedona, starting this whole week after new year still feels kinda weird. I guess it's always like this when a new year starts. You kinda just don't know what to expect and what to look fwd to for the entire year....

I have been waking up my normal hours for this week since Billy started working this week as well. I guess sitting on the couch reading my daily devotions when there is only Hades and me in the house kinda feels strange....and Hades is usually sleeping in the room leaving me alone in the living room unless he wants to eat. I sometimes feel it's good to have a routine and normal life everyday, and sometimes wonder how boring life can be....I guess year 2009 is not that diff. from 2008 after all....but I guess we can never tell until the whole year is over.

Isn't it just ironic how we want to sit at the same place forever and yet we want something diff. in life? Yeah that is some sort of paradox for sure. Life is just full of paradoxes. Just looking at the plural of the word paradox makes me laugh....how confusing can it be right?

Anyway...life is back to the NORMAL drills. I guess I don't really have new year resolutions since I think that is meaningless. I do wish for Hades to stay healthy and happy since he is an old grumpy cat at times now. I also wish for a smooth life where it can have some sparkles add to the colors of life...well....not sure if smooth is the word I am looking for....but I guess I just want everything to be better as my greedy nature drives me...:p

No comments: