Friday, January 16, 2009

TGIF......

Had a nice little chat with Xiao-Zhen today since she just got back from TW and mailed me a sewing magazine or something....Hopefully it will be a cool one so Billy gets to practice sewing more stuff. Billy was fixing my dress last night and sucessfully modified the dress to a smaller size for me. :) I guess I was lucky on both finding a dress for so cheap and having a hubby who knows how to modify now.....

So while we were chatting Xiao-Zhen asked me to mail her 肉鬆since it's hard to find it there at NJ and she really misses it. I found that extremely funny since she just got back, and realized how people can really miss food from home. I guess I am lucky that after all I turned out to be a person not too crazy about food at this age so most of the time I don't crave for anything....but at the same time I guess I miss all the fun enjoying food when I was younger....wonder what happened to all that....maybe when I was younger I just enjoyed more stuff in general?

It's Fri and I am so looking fwd to finish teaching my 3 students today so weekend can finally start....but 1st I think I should wake up Hades so he gets to eat lunch before I leave home....

No comments: