Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Repetitions.....

It's actually raining now....The temp was so high last night I thought this whole rain forecast must be a spam....Oh well....so there are clouds, the sky is dark, and it's raining. I hate it when I have to work. I guess I would appreciate the rain much more if it's a free day for me.....

Out of the blue I got a call from Tiffany's mom again. Yes....Tiffany....that kid who used to drive me nuts with all the dramas going on in her life and with her mom....Her mom went on and on to brief me about what went on during this period of time I stopped teaching her, without knowing I have heard most of the stories from other people like my other student and her mom....sighs...I guess there are always diff. sides of stories even though the result is the same. Sometimes I wonder why people have to come up with their own stories just so it looks better on the surface....

Anyway....so it looks like I will be teaching Tiffany on the violin starting from March till summer. I guess it is fine with me since she will be in college after summer and this will not take up too much of my time. I am not gonna be here end of March till April anyway. Extra cash is fine with me even though it's just for few months. I can save up a little more for my next travel perhaps....After all I guess the kid likes chatting with me and maybe sometimes I can tell her to think a little more about her own life. I just feel bad for the kids who grow up in problematic families. I think most of the immigrant families are messed up....even if both parents are here in the states. Maybe it's just the whole world....oh well....

I guess we do run into the same pattern time after time. Jacob was rambling about how he runs into walls all the time and I just don't get why he does not walk away from the walls. Tiffany's mom just kept on going planning her kid's future without knowing what the kid really want, and I just wonder how long that can keep going. I hope I won't run into the same pattern in my life all the time. I want to keep moving on with my life and get to better places. I want to see what is wrong and fix it.....but then I guess that is why I am always kinda frustrated with life cuz I can't exactly lie to myself? Hum.....

No comments: