Tuesday, January 20, 2009

meaningless thoughts.....

Wow it's the 1st day that US is having an African American president....It's just amazing every time I come to think about that. I guess I have to start liking black people a little more....before we know it they may be ruling this country....lol....

Not much has been going on in our lives recently....except that we wanted to adopt Romeo and then he disappeared completely. That was kinda disappointing since it's more like the only thing I feel like having recently. I wonder why when people get older it becomes harder to find things we want to get. Maybe because a lot of times we realize wanting things does not bring happiness at the end? Oh well....

Jay told me they found a place in China and it's all good now. I guess having a complete new life ahead of them can be exciting....not so sure about the living in China part....at least Charlene was excited for some reason. She always amuses me I have to say. Jacob just had his 43rd BD. He is still very frustrated not finding a wife, and told me he had a sad birthday. Not like nobody celebrated with him, but just not the right people I guess. I think he probably had more fun when we all celebrated for him in LA....at least he felt semi-important somehow.....

Few days ago I got this e-mail from Lillian telling me Jacob's BD was coming up and I should send him a note. I just can't stop wondering why Jacob and Lillian would want to waste the chance of getting together if they care about each other so much? I guess sometimes when a time passes things just kinda don't work? It's funny how people are always looking for something that cannot exactly be the best for our lives while overlooking the best stuff that is already in our lives....Yeah we all know that, and yet still do the same thing....us humans...

Anyway....Hades still acting kinda weird at night. I hope he is not in his depression again. At least he cannot commit suicide so that is kinda good. I just want him to be happier though....yeah...I kinda want all my friends to be happier....and certainly want myself to stay happy....need to talk to the big boss about that and bug him everyday.....:p

No comments: