Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Chicago Day 3

Since I have nothing to say much recently....I guess I would just finish the last day of our Chicago trip for my writing quota...lol

Last day of our Chicago trip we decided to just sleep in and eat lunch at our hotel before we go to the airport. The hotel restaurant looks really cool...and I especially liked the light tree...Billy took a photo of me with the cool chair and said I looked like I was in the asylum...orz...

We decided to go with the buffet, and those are the food I got. I think they looked quite healthy, yeah?

We tried to take pictures with the chairs next to the restaurant....please pay attention to how much Billy looks like a frog with his arms hanging there....

Billy was trying to look like Lincoln with imitation of Lincoln's sitting posture from Grant Park.....

The elevator entrance...

Cool chair right next to the bar in hotel lobby.

I am very much into minimalism art.....and I think the hotel uses a lot of minimalism elements in its designs....


This is the famous Chicago hot dog which Billy finally found in the airport before we flew back to LA. You would think it would be easy to find since it's famous...but we really didn't see it in Chicago...odd...anyway...the hot dog is weird in a way that there isn't any mayonnaise in it...kinda dry I thought....The 2nd photo is the famous Chicago deep-dish pizza that we also found in the airport...yeah...interesting place to find something you couldn't find in the city which it represents....and this picture...would conclude the Chicago trip :)

No comments: