Monday, July 28, 2008

People = troubles.....That is one equation you cannot deny.....

I have to say....I think my childhood dream of being a scientist or anything that does not involve dealing with people should really be a better choice for me. Thinking about it now I am actually quite impressed with how wise I was as a kid, knowing not dealing with people much would probably make myself much merrier in life. I just get tired explaining things, watching stupid stuff, and basically would not mind having a people free environment.

Why am I saying all that? oh well...just venting a little since I just get this weird tiredness toward a lot of Christian related issues. I don't think hearing and getting involved in anything Christian activities really makes me all that happy.....which is just a bit depressing since supposedly Christian lives should be glorifying the name of God. I wonder if God gets frustrated just looking down at us....I guess I am just too human to imagine how much patience God has....

I hope God can just erase all my memories so I don't get so frustrated on same issues over and over. I don't like this heavy stone that is on my chest all the time whenever I know too much behind the superficial nice acts from Christians. I guess I would rather choose to be ignorant but it does not seem like God is giving me the option right now. Or maybe I am just caring about details too much that people don't even give a damn about? People say we have to choose to be happy....but can we also choose to be dumb? and not notice nor detect anything from around us? I wonder....

Anyway....let me choose to be happy over one thing then. As I was listening to the "da nan ren" story in the Sun sermon yesterday, I sensed myself thanking God for not giving me something that hard to deal with in this aspect. I am not personally against da nan ren as my dad himself is one....but then at least he is not the type who thinks he is the king of the whole world without taking up the king's duties. My hubby just happens to be a lot less "da nan ren" than most of the jerks who think they can be all that out there, and I have to say it's truly a blessing sometimes. Even though there are things that can never be perfect in our lives, at least I know what to appreciate when I see the good parts....

No comments: