Wednesday, July 23, 2008

enough waiting and summer is almost gone...

The whole buying condo situation just goes up and down for the past two weeks. The bank accepts our offer, the credit report has problems, Billy's secret daughter from somewhere, and then we backing out from the whole deal....oh and also money wasted on the inspection which could be used to contribute to other things....well....The condo across from the one we offered seemed to be a possible one at the same time. The seller was actually willing to drop the price for us but then at this point we won't be able to do anything cuz of the credit issues again.

Oh well....life.....full of things which you cannot control. I should be used to this by now.....really not like I can just do whatever I want to do with my life at any given moment....just like how I am teaching some students who I have no interest of seeing every single week....just to make a living...Some of the students are learning because they have no choices in their lives either....and there are some other kids who want to learn but don't have the luck of having supportive parents...I guess...that is just....life....

Woke up early this morning. Had dreams battling and chasing (or being chased?) with people. I was hit by the chest few times and had hard time breathing. Gave up trying to sleep again early in the morning and read the rest of Ezekiel. I was pretty surprised that Ezekiel is actually much longer than I expected....reading that book is also depressing since it's all talking about the ruins of everything. Oh well....there is also restorations of things, which is of course harder to see in the present. Again....that is life....you just don't see everything you would like to see at the given time....and sometimes we are not even sure if we will see it in the future....

I am just gonna order my camera today. Getting tired of waiting for things to happen in life. Better deal, lower price, more money, etc. I guess there are plenty of people who wait through life and does nothing at the end. I am just gonna do what I can do within my own control right now....yeah....RIGHT NOW.....

No comments: