Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Our paper year....

So....it's been a year from our official wedding date....scary...yes...time flies...yes...and I guess nobody knows the future so we can only enjoy it now :) We went celebrate it in Pasadena at Ruth's Chris. I was surprised the place was quite full even on weekdays. Here are the photos for the night then....1 year is called "paper" marriage in Chinese....guess it's still not strong enough yet....oh well...

These are the salad and soup we ordered...yeah...the salad looked kinda weird with all the onion rings on top...and the soup was with rice and seafood...EXTREMELY HOT....

Those are the BIGGEST fries that I have ever seen in my life..Billy had to eat them with knife and fork...lol...and the 2nd pic is with the rib eye steak we ordered...Crab cake on the top, Oscar style....

The waiter took these pictures for us...so I guess that is the reason why the pictures didn't turn out all that bright even with my light picking camera....oh well....

The waiter talked to us into ordering creme brulee...It was only alright to be honest...

I guess it's rare to look at buildings in Pasadena at night...actually I had no idea what building it was...but I suspect it's some sort of government building? The rose...is what I found in the car before we went to dinner...I guess one rose is nice even though I am not into flowers...I do like huge roses though....occasionally...and only when it's not fully open....

1 comment:

Billy said...

You're very close, the building is City Hall la! If you had asked me, then you would've known the answer right away! Why didn't you ask me at the time? If you did, you'd be able to hear an answer other than 'I don't know'! ;)