Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Taking FOREVER.....

The endless soap opera from China is finally coming to an end I think. Even though I hated all the arguments and family issues presented in the whole thing, I have to say those China people are good at acting and very good at presenting everyday lives that just seems to be way too tedious to watch. To be honest, I think the worst actors are all from TW. We tend to have actors who are never really trained as actors. They act just to get publicities, and they act because of their looks.

I remember wondering why actors from China often seem to be mediocre looking when I was younger. Now I realize it's just a diff. way of training and a diff. way of treating "entertainment" in general. I think China is eventually gonna be affected by TW, Japan, Korea with all those good looking actors and actresses though.....since now they are open to all the outside informations thanks to internet. I am sure there are plenty of good looking guys and girls in China that they can pick from the crowd. I just hope they will still keep the level of acting up after everything gets improved a little on the looks.

Anyway....one thing I thought was inspiring was how this old guy in the soap was saying "Love with young people is really nothing to be mentioned about. You can only see true love after so many years of marriage. You can only tell how much two people are in love when they stick with each other to the end...." I have to say I can't agree more on that. Nobody would be able to tell till the end.....but then...Two people sticking together fighting all the time would not be the ideal situation for me either. I guess that is why I get annoyed watching this China soap...nagging...fighting...spoiling kids....kids talking back to parents....talking noisy....basically everything I hate in real life....

Oh well....I am still glad this soap opera is gonna end soon....hopefully within a week....lol...

No comments: