Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Working extra....

Life has been kinda busy ever since I started doing Amy's songbook. I guess I have forgot how typing up music can be a pain in the ass since last time I did it was like beginning of 2007 or something. My eyes get really blurry staring at the computer screen all the time, and my whole body aches after sitting here and typing for hours a day. However....I have to say....I do enjoy working much more than I thought I do even though my brain is constantly spinning when I am working on diff. things all at once....

Teaching has been kinda weird recently as well. I am meeting new kids almost every week cuz I am substituting for a friend who is in Michigan for summer. I am glad I am only helping her students for the summer though....cuz her students are just not in tact at all when they play...perhaps because my friend is super nice as a person. I guess when a teacher is too nice nobody learns.....My own students are almost all off for the summer in Aug. I guess in Aug I will have more free time to myself and Hades. Perhaps we will just stare at each other for the whole day when I am not teaching at all...

I passed by Indymac twice yesterday. There were whole bunch of people trying to line up and get their money out since Indymac had a bad close down. It's quite amazing this kinda thing is happening with economy in the states....I thought this would only happen in TW. I guess when the economy is crashing no bank is safe to put our money in. I am at least very thankful that my CDs with Indymac matured earlier this year so I have no money deposited there now. I wonder if any of the banks I have money with will go down in the future...hopefully not....

Anyway....I should probably get back to work more...I also think I got Tim's computer infected with some kinda virus when I was downloading drivers....I am glad he had this computer installed solely for my use of typing up music. He will just re-install the operation system after I am done with everything then...Again....I have to say I am very thankful for friends who are always helping....back to work...now....

No comments: