Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Too many cats

I had two weird dreams last night. I can kinda remember bits of them right now....1st dream was kinda weird cuz I dreamed that we went to find 5 mouses as toys for Hades. Somehow the toys were sitting right next to Hades and they looked just as big as them. I 1st said "wait...are you sure they are mouses? cuz they look terribly big....and also....why are they screaming like that? are they hungry or something?" and then Hades was acting weird cuz he was sitting right amongst the mouses being very calm and not even looking nor playing with them much....

I kept on staring at the mouses and later found they looked terribly similar to Hades. I finally decided....."dude....they are not mouses....they are just 5 cats that we got....." I think three of the cats were like American shorthair and two others looked kinda strange....a white one with long hair but gold trims on the ears and feet...and the other one I couldn't remember....

The 2nd dream was somewhere at my home with my parents and bros. Somehow I was there taking a vacation or something....and then this morning when I woke up there was this guy sitting in front of the piano at my home. Everyone was out at that time and I woke up just to be kinda shocked to see him there. I was trying to make my morning coffee and he was trying to carry a conversation really hard. He was playing and singing and I found myself feeling very annoyed by a talkative stranger....as usual...yeah...that is about all I remember before Hades walked up to the bed to sleep with me...

I have been dreaming almost everyday. Maybe someday my oldest memories will all come back...lol...Chih-Lin also told me there was verbal confirmation on the condo we offered. We will see if anything confirms in written form in a day or 2. I guess it can still be a pretty good deal even though there are lots of things going on with the economy. 1st of all it is at least about 40k-50K lower than most of other condos in our area, plus we are not really investing....just getting a place of our own...Since we have prayer for God to either let it go through or just let it fail like all our past experiences...we will see what happens then...Money put in the banks can disappear nowadays...so may as well just put it in a house?

No comments: